Study in Singapore
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore Education System
- Singapore General Application Process
- Singapore Financial Information
- Singapore Scholarship Information
- Singapore Student Visa Guidance
- Singapore Frequently Asked Questions
- Singapore Career Workrights info.
- Singapore Awards and Certificates
Singapore Career Workrights info.
It is very important for the students to know their Work rights in Singaporeif planning to study from this country.
The international students can work part-time if they are pursuing a full-time degree program from a Singaporean university. However, as per the guidelines given by the government, a student can work part-time only for around 16 hours per week during their respective academic, whereas the students can work full-time during their vacations.
Students need to seek approval of the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore and if their work hours lie within the specified time limit. The International students are entitled to work rights in Singaporeonly if they study from an institution that is accepted by the Singaporean Ministry of Manpower.