Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
Before applying, make sure that the basic requirements are being met for securing admission in the desired college or university for the proposed program. Or you need to have proper New Zealand study visa guidance to be able to apply for one.
Below is a list of required basic documents for New Zealand:
- You should submit attested copies of your matriculation, senior secondary or a diploma equivalent to senior secondary and graduate degree (if applicable), all the respective mark sheets including backlogs (re-sits).
- Your score card for IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Also, the score cards of Standardised tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (if mentioned in the eligibility criteria)
- You need to mention at least two academic references.
- Two references from the employers if work experience is mentioned (if applicable).
- Few passport sized photographs.
- Statement of Purpose that expresses your intent behind studying in New Zealand.
- Your recent Resume/ CV.
- A draft for the application fee, if required.
- You need to submit a Portfolio (if you wish to pursue a course in Art, Design or Architecture programme)
To learn about the New Zealand study visa guidance in detail, visit Unisearch and we have a team of experts that will guide you through every process without any hassle.