Study in Ireland
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland Education System
- Ireland General Application Process
- Ireland Financial Information
- Ireland Scholarship Information
- Ireland Student Visa Guidance
- Ireland Frequently Asked Questions
- Ireland Career Workrights info.
- Ireland Awards and Certificates
- Ireland Student Visa Requirements
Ireland Student Visa Requirements
The eligibility criteria for applying to a college or university in Ireland:
- A minimum academic score of 60% or above in class 12.
- A minimum academic score of 50% for foundation and diploma courses.
- Academic transcripts (including class 10, 12 and the bachelor’s degree)
- TOEFL or IELTS score sheet.
- At least two Letters of Recommendations from the current education institute or the organization you have worked in.
- Academic Resume
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Any certificates or achievements in any co-curricular activities.
- Proof of funds
- Health insurance
- A copy of your passport
Ireland Admission Process
The Irish universities have specific criteria of admission for undergraduate courses that they accept applications only through Central Applications Office (CAO), an online enrolment system.
For this, you have to create an online account on the CAO website in order to provide with your basic information, upload the scanned copies of required documents and your IELTS/TOEFL scores along with the payment of the application fee. All the information about your application will be presented to you through this account.
Ireland Study Application Fee
All the Ireland colleges and universities require you to pay the amount of application fee while applying. The amount or fee depends upon the course and the institute you have chosen. Every institute have a different fee structure.