Study in Ireland
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland Education System
- Ireland General Application Process
- Ireland Financial Information
- Ireland Scholarship Information
- Ireland Student Visa Guidance
- Ireland Frequently Asked Questions
- Ireland Career Workrights info.
- Ireland Awards and Certificates
- Ireland Student Visa Requirements
Ireland Student Visa Guidance
Ireland is an amazing study destination and offers high-quality learning to international students. With a research-oriented education system, it helps students learn practical skills along with their course work.
After receiving the acceptance letter, students are advised to apply for the study visa as soon as possible. There is a visa application that has to be filled.
The application will be accepted only when the application form is completed, and all the documents that are required including passport photograph and the fee are received by the office that has been officially directed.
The student should be very careful while filling in the application and also should go through all the details to avoid any kind of mistakes or omissions.
Certain steps are required in making the visa application:
- Filling of the form by the counselors
- Follow the details of Irish Embassy where your documents have to be sent.
- Provide a passport size photograph.
- The passport should be valid for 12 months.
- Payment of the application fee.
- Give a signed letter of application which explains why you require the visa.
- A Letter of Acceptance from the concerned Irish university, college or school, giving a confirmation that the student has been accepted and enrolled for a course of full-time education, involving a minimum of 15 hours of organized daytime tuition each week.
It should include:
- The student’s name and verification of duration and name of the course.
- Confirmation about the course fee that has to be paid and the amount which has already been paid.
- The details about medical insurance if done on behalf of the college and if student has done it personally then he has to provide evidence with the application.
Checking the Visa Status
- It is always advisable to apply for the visa as soon as possible as the visa processing time might take around eight weeks and even longer in busy schedules.
- If the application gets approved, then the embassy will attach the visa along with the passport.
- And in the cases of visa refusal, students can appeal the decision within two months.
Canam Consultants will guide you in every step required while applying for study visa to Ireland.