Study in Ireland
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland Education System
- Ireland General Application Process
- Ireland Financial Information
- Ireland Scholarship Information
- Ireland Student Visa Guidance
- Ireland Frequently Asked Questions
- Ireland Career Workrights info.
- Ireland Awards and Certificates
- Ireland Student Visa Requirements
Ireland Financial Information
It’s always advisable to be sure that the students have sufficient funds to cover their costs of living, before making a final decision to study in Ireland. As they have to show proof at the time of applying for a visa that they have sufficient funds for covering the tuition fee and the cost of living.
Ireland is not an expensive study destination if compared with other known study destinations. The tuition fee of the education institutes will depend upon the course and the college a student has chosen. The approximate cost of living in Ireland for an international student for an academic year varies between €7,000- €12,000.
Other than the course fee, there are additional other costs that are to be paid once. These can include:
- Visa application
- Travel insurance
- Medical insurance
- Post/baggage to/from Ireland
- Registration with police
- Mobile phone
- Deposit for Accommodation
There a lot of factors that can help you to lower the costs of living in another country. You can approach Canam Consultants anytime for the right kind of guidance.