Study in Ireland
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland Education System
- Ireland General Application Process
- Ireland Financial Information
- Ireland Scholarship Information
- Ireland Student Visa Guidance
- Ireland Frequently Asked Questions
- Ireland Career Workrights info.
- Ireland Awards and Certificates
- Ireland Student Visa Requirements
Built on a solid foundation of commitment to excellence, Ireland’s well-established reputation for high-quality education is commendable. Ireland accounts for an excellent education system and has a globally renowned reputation for its academic quality.
About 34 higher educational institutes in Ireland offer an ample amount of programs that are internationally recognized and also offers quality assured qualifications. Depending upon their education needs and requirements, the international students have the freedom to choose from highly respected business schools, technology and scientific centres that also includes renowned faculties across the world.
Numerous facts about education in Ireland:
- Universities and colleges of Ireland are ranked in the top 5% worldwide.
- The Irish State Agency, Quality and Qualifications Ireland assures the quality of education
- Ireland’s higher education accounts in the list of Top 20 globally
- 100+ scholarships are offered every year.
- The investment made by the Irish government in knowledge and higher education has increased by 10% in the past few years compared with EU and OECD that was just 3%.
- Ireland is one of those countries that have the highest education participation in the world.
Ireland’s higher education system includes the university sector, institutes of technology and private independent colleges. Every institution has its own entry requirements for international students usually based on national examination performance and English language aptitude.
The higher education system of Ireland offers degrees at different levels over a varied array of disciplines. So, it is all up to the student to choose among the different courses. These may include:
- Bachelors (Honors)
- Doctorate levels
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Undergraduate diplomas
Ireland is home to the key strategic research facilities of some of the world’s renowned and big companies. There is a unique environment in which the academic researchers work hand in hand with budding homegrown and startup companies in collaboration with some of the most powerful MNCs, through a program for shared research projects designed by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
The expert counselors will help you sort the college and course that will be related to your interests and requirements.