Study in Germany
Germany Student Visa Requirements
The international students aspiring to study in Germany have to fulfil certain requirements needed for the process to enter Germany and study in its institution.
Here’s a list of items needed to study in Germany:
1. Proof of Identity
The students need to have a valid passport with six-month validity after the date of departure and recent passport-size photographs. It’s always better to keep photocopies of the important documents.
2. Previous Education qualifications
The student should be having all the documents related to your education from class 10th till your current education status are required.
3. Experience Certificates
If the student has any kind of work experience in his home country, then the certificate of experience is also required.
4. Proof of English Language Proficiency
Most universities require proof of English language Proficiency, so a student need to have a valid score card of tests like IELTS OR TOEFL (depending upon the requirement of the university). Some German universities may require the score of GRE and GMAT.
5. Proof of finances
Proof of finances is required so that it’s clear that the students have sufficient funds for covering the tuition fee and the cost of living in Germany. The student has to deposit around 8,700euros in Deutsche Bank of Germany to get an assurance of going to Germany. Following are the documents required as financial proofs:
- Formal sponsorship letter from a sponsor living in Germany or the German university.
- Sanctioned loan documents of the bank
- Bank statement
- Financial guarantee from parents with appropriate proof.
6. Visa Fee
The visa fee has to be submitted through a demand draft at the time of the visa interview by the student. Fee paid through cash won’t be accepted. The visa fee varies for the adult and minor categories.
7. Other necessary documents
- Travel Medical Insurance.
- Formal letter explaining the exact purpose and duration of stay.
- Duly signed application form
- A letter of acceptance from the university
All the requirements stated above are necessary, and fulfilment of these would land the student in Germany.