Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
Australia Student Visa Guidance
Getting a successful student visa is not an easy task. At Unisearch, we give free Australia study visa guidance to all the candidates. We, at Unisearch, guide our clients in the entire visa process from filling up applications, preparing financial statements to training candidates for mock interviews. Unisearch staff remains regularly updated on the latest visa documentation rules and this helps us in guiding candidates towards filing their documents in the most eligible and expected manner.
Here is your guide to help you prepare your essential documents while applying for your study visa to Australia:
- The notary attested photocopies of 10th, 12th, Graduate Degree (if applicable) or Certificates of all the academic accomplishments Mark Sheets including Backlogs
- Proof of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Resume/CV (including all details)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents may vary as per the individual universities and individual courses in Australia.
Visit Unisearch and take the best Australia Student Visa Guidance from Visa Specialists having hands-on expertise in getting thousands of visas.