Toll Free No 1800 137 8055
WhatsApp your Name, Email, City and Query

89683 00000

facebook youtube googleplus instagram twitter
eexploreplore programs across the world

Leave this empty:


Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How can I study in Australia? What is the enrolment process?

A. Application and enrolment procedures vary for each institution, so it’s best to contact institutions directly to learn more about specific application requirements

Q. When should a Student apply?

A. These vary between study programs and levels. Australian Agency will help you identify and satisfy the entry requirements of your chosen course. For each course you will need to meet a minimum English language requirement.

Q. What is the eligibility for Australia Students Visa?

  • One must have 3-year graduation degree as entrance criteria in almost all Australian Universities. For instance, Indian bachelor degree like B.A., B.Com. or B.Sc. (ordinary) which stands equivalent to an Australian Bachelor (Ordinary) Degree.
  • Whereas there are several courses and universities who consider qualification equivalent to Australian Bachelor (Honours) Degree. This could be an honors graduation degree like B.A. (H), B. Com (H) etc or a complete 16 years of formal education, which would mean another year after graduation or a four year degree course like B.E., B. Tech and other such courses.
  • For most Australian Universities, one should have a good first degree from a reputed university in India or its equivalent is necessary.

Q. What English language tests are acceptable for Australian student visas?

A. There are five different tests accepted for Australian student visa applications:

  • Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
  • International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
  • Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
  • Occupational English Test (OET)
  • Pearson Test of English (PTE)

It is significant to know that for exam results to be considered, the test must have been completed no more than two years before the application is made.

Q. How do I read and understand my visa?

A. As soon as the student receives the visa, make sure your information printed on the visa is correct. If any of the information on your visa does not match with your passport information or is inaccurate, you need to contact the non-immigrant visa section at the embassy or consulate that issued your visa.

Q. Is it possible to change my university/school once I reach Australia?

A. Once you have reached in Australia, you are governed by the Australian Citizenship and Immigration Services rules. Accordingly, you must complete your 6 months at your current institution, in case of changing it. If in case it is required to change your institution before the end of six-month period, you will need to obtain a ‘Letter of Release’ from your institution. Better is, to make your choice carefully, and avoid troubles later

Q. In case I don’t have sufficient funds, can a bank loan help?

A. The Australian consular will have to be convinced about how you will repay the loan. The source of the income used (such as cash assets or a bank loan). This is taken into so that the Department of Immigration knows exactly where the money is coming from and if that is a reliable source of income.

In case of a larger loan amount, getting a visa can become difficult. Thus, having a smaller loan amount should be preferable.

Quick Query Australia

Leave this empty: