Study in USA
Wheelock College was founded in 1888 and is a public institution in Boston. Through its collaboration with Boston University on June 1, 2018, the institute was renamed Boston University Wheelock College of Education and Human Development. The institute offers undergraduate and graduates programs in arts and science, education and child life and social work, and family studies. The study programs provide students with great opportunities to take the next step in their careers.
The community is passionate about making a difference in the lives of students by delivering quality education. Students enrolled in a program will be excited about learning, and more inspired to lead and succeed in their vocation. Wheelock students embrace their life in Boston city by participating in several activities that are offered by the college. The college provides a learning and supportive environment and excellent opportunities for its students.
Why Wheelock college?
- Wheelock\'s ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is 126th and is a member of the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts.
- The college offers student policy fellow programs that help them to develop their leadership skills through field placement.
- The college offers programs that help students to develop their knowledge and skills to become great individuals in their future.
- Wheelock is dedicated to preparing outstanding teachers, researchers, child-life specialists who make a significant difference in the lives.
- For the safety of students, the college offers several student services such as placement service, health service, health insurance, 24-hour emergency telephones, and controlled dormitory access.