Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Study in Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management
Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management (VPCHM) was established in 1998. The college is dedicated to providing professional hospitality education to students from all over the world. The Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) under which falls under the Ministry of Advanced Education in British Columbia has designated the Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management. This designation is proof of quality assurance for the students opting for their education at Vancouver Premier College.
At Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management, the multi-national student body is taught the personal, professional, intellectual, and practical leadership skills which are necessary to succeed in the hospitality industry worldwide.
Why Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management
- Education Quality Assurance Designation: VPCHM is a BC EQA (Education Quality Assurance) designated institution. BC EQA is the first and only provincial brand in Canada which has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality education and consumer protection for post-secondary education.
- Program Advisory Committee: There is a Program Advisory Committee (PAC) at VPCHM which consists of industry professionals who are leaders in various fields of the hospitality industry. The board and college representatives meet regularly and share feedback and inputs on the diploma and certificate curriculums.
- Hands on experience- The projects and assignments that present real issues and concerns in the industry are being allotted to the students. All this in return, helps to shape the vision of the students.
- Multi-Cultural Environment- Students from all over the world are taught at VPCHM. This promotes multiculturalism and students not only end up learning but also sharing personal and innovative ideas.