Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Toronto School of Management
Toronto School of Management is an unconventional college that administers an extensive diversity of goal-oriented programs in Accounting, Business Administration, Hospitality, and Tourism. The school works in close proximity to industry leaders to create and produce innovative and career-centric programs. The staff members like to work tirelessly to accommodate students with the right alliance of academic distinction and practical hands-on expertise.
Why Toronto School of Management
The school renders prevailing, appropriate programs that focus on applied learning to promote the prosperity of our respective students and communities.
The experienced faculty staff delivers the highest degree of tutoring experience, using their skillfulness to help students achieve their full potential. The Toronto School of Management is excited to embrace its students from around the world and escort them so that they can excel in their respective stream as successful professionals.
The diverse and vibrant Toronto campus is situated right at the heart of Ontario’s capital which is also known to be Canada’s business and cultural hub. Also, this location is easily approachable through public transport.
Studies and hands-on experience:
The courses offered at the campus incorporates on-the-job training, blending the classroom studies with supervised practical work exposure that is related to the academic and career goals of respective students thereby giving them an edge in the industry.