Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
It is a network of purposeful connections with the community and industry – together working tirelessly to form a constellation of excellence, knowledge, partnerships, and innovation throughout the campuses and region, united to exchange thought and knowledge. The staff members at TOIT ensure the prosperity of the people, communities, and region that are connected or are in close proximity.
- Small-sized classrooms: The institute boasts upon its small sized classrooms that clearly encourages the students to interact with teachers more.
- The Orientation Week: The Orientation week also known as the O' Week is a great opportunity for students to interact, have fun, and have fun and get used to the surroundings on campus.
- Health-oriented: TOIT offers one of the region’s best gym facilities on campus where students can relish studies, sports, and fitness at a very reasonable and affordable price.
- Food and other shops: The enrolled students get to enjoy access to some great student discounts. During breaks, TOIT offers a huge range of food and coffee options available at the campus cafes. Also there are conveniently located on campus automotive workshops, hair and beauty salons to get the most of services within campus only.