Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
Toi Ohomai Insititute of Technology
ToiOhomai Institute of Technology truly believes that the success of an individual actas a key to the success of our whole region. That’s why we’re here - to help make your dreams a reality.
TOIT is one of the largest tertiary level education providers in the Bay of Plenty with the five main campuses that can be easily found throughout the beautiful Bay of Plenty, Taup?, Tauranga, Tokoroa and South Waikato in Rotorua, and Whakat?ne.
- Neha who did her PG in Management - Business in November 2016 got a job as F & B attendant at CopthorneRotorua during her PSW. After 10 months she got promoted to Supervisor F & B. From this job she got a 2-years employer supported work permit.
- Ajay Sharma who finished Graduate Diploma in Mentoring and Leadership in November 2016 got Teacher aide job first in his PSW. He had done B.Ed. in India and came to this programme with 6.0 bands. Later, he got 7.0 bands in each module and applied to Teacher Council for registration. Within 2 months he got registered, then secured a full-time job in a school as a Teacher, and has got his PR as well.