Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
About University of New South Wales
With its main campus in Kensington, the University of New South Wales was founded in 1949. It is a well-known research and teaching institution in Australia. The institution prides itself on offering a diverse range of high-quality educational opportunities. The university is known to have maintained an academic atmosphere where exceptional students and scholars worldwide can thrive in their programs of study and research by producing new ideas and fostering lasting knowledge.
Why University of New South Wales ?
- Flexibility: The University offers career-focused education with flexible programs, which can open doors to many career options. All the courses are designed to meet the current industry's needs.
- Facilities: UNSW features cutting-edge facilities that coexist with amazing cafes, shops, libraries, fun clubs and societies, and many support services designed to be easily accessible.
- Scholarships: The University offers various scholarship and reward schemes for overseas students who apply for undergraduate and graduate study programs.