Study in USA
State University of New York (SUNY) system Buffalo
Established in 1871, SUNY Buffalo is recognized world over for its outstanding academic and extracurricular opportunities in America’s best designed city, Buffalo, New York. With its largest comprehensive four-year college in the SUNY system, Buffalo State educates nearly 10,000 under-graduate and graduate students each year and has an alumni population of 100,000. The college is known for its strong community connections and a continuing commitment to providing high-quality lifelong learning opportunities.
Why SUNY Buffalo?
- Mission to empower students to succeed and to inspire a lifelong passion for learning
- Offers a wide range of opportunities to engage in new activities, meet new people, and enjoy the exciting and friendly atmosphere on campus
- Beautiful 125-acre campus is located between the historic Elmwood Village and the 350-acre Delaware Park.
- Located in the heart of a vibrant museum district, surrounded by magnificent green spaces, trendy cafés, restaurants, shops, and supermarkets.
- Scholarship Opportunity: The International Student and Scholar Services Office serves more than 200 international students or scholars each year, assisting them in making a successful transition to Buffalo State and the United States.