Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
St. Margaret’s School
St. Margaret’s is the only all girl’s school on the Vancouver Island. It was founded in 1908 by two sisters Edith and Isabel Fenwick, which were later on joined by their friend Margaret Barton. The school which was first started in a small house has now a well-established infrastructure and is renowned as the first school in Canada to provide STEM education which aims at providing a disciplined approach to learning the academic concepts which are coupled with real life lessons that prepares a child for their future.
This is the best place to raise up a child to become a confident girl in order to inspire women all around the globe. Many prospective parents consider St. Margaret’s school to be their first choice due to the benefits of studying in an all girl’s school environment. St. Margaret’s school aims at empowering women to helping the young girls to become powerful learners of knowledge in order for them to reach heights in their academic careers.
WHY St. Margaret’s School?
- Quality education from a Government institute: St. Margaret school is renowned government institution in Vancouver Island. It opens a wide range of opportunities to students that pass put from this school.
- All- girls school education: Studying in an all-girls school helps to achieve a stronger self-esteem, greater self-confidence, broader leadership qualities, and higher aspirations.
- Friendly environment: Families love the secure, and natural environment, and students thrive in our nurturing community surrounded by motivated peers, and experienced staff.
- Being a part of the Family: St. Margaret’s school model is designed to create a welcoming home-away-from-home experience.
- Medical care: The students can avail medical help in case of any kind of emergency. Thus, the school takes proper care of the health and wellness of the child.
- Counselling center: The school provides career counseling to students that gives them an introduction to workplaces, and assists them with any personal, social or community related problems