Study in USA
Rowan University, USA
Since the first day of its foundation in 1923, Rowan University has developed into a bustling regional university. At present, more than 18,000 learners at Rowan's pick from 74+ undergraduate and 51+ graduate degrees, four doctorate and two professional programs. The University is amongst the few of 56 establishments in the United States of America to be accredited for its business, education, engineering, and medicine programs.
Why Rowan University?
- Rowan’s public-private cooperation has led to the development of a $145 million housing complex with around 1,400 students available by next fall.
- The University's association with the Borough of Glassboro and other private developers has shaped the $350-million Rowan Boulevard project, including a hotel, student housing, retail, restaurants, and Barnes & Noble book store, and a new urgent care facility.
- The University's South Jersey Technology Park expanded its virtual reality center last year to foster scientific research and private business endeavors.
- With a $5 million Rowan Innovation Venture Fund, the University has established significant resources to germinate aspiring entrepreneurs with astonishing business proposals.
- The construction of $63 million construction of the Rohrer College of Business and a $71 million building for the Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering will allow both colleges to double enrollment at the Rowan University