Study in USA
About Lewis University
Lewis University, situated southwest of Chicago is a Catholic University offering quality education where values and preparation come together and provides educational identity and focus of the University. Having a picturesque 410-acre setting environment inoculating more than 1200 students in the 12 residence halls, Lewis University is the recognized institute offering a small class size, high-quality curriculum, and diverse community. The university offers more than 100 graduate and undergraduate programs with the business and aviation program being the most preferred among the international students.
Apart from its quality educational curriculum, Lewis University is ranked among the top tier of U.S News and World Report ranking of Midwest Regional Universities. Stating its accreditations, the university is also recognized by The Princeton Review as the best colleges in the Midwest. Also, the institute offers lucrative opportunities as it has a connection with global and fortune 500 companies which further indulges in several job fairs on campus. Talking about student’s life, Lewis University is enriched by a diverse population and offers an inviting community for students. Several activities such as theatre and performing arts, intramural sports, athletics, clubs, and organization allow students to relax and study at the same time in a dynamic learning environment.
Why Lewis University?
Lewis University with its growing enrollment, excellent academic programs, and experienced faculty is known as one of the finest and comprehensive universities in the USA. The reasons why students chose Lewis University is because of several factors such as:
- It is a coeducational university offering more than 80 undergraduate, 25 graduate programs, and certificates of advanced study as well.
- Member of North Central Association Lewis University is certified by the Higher Learning Commission.
- The institutes offer programs in Business Management, Health and Medicine, Humanities, Social studies and media, Applied and Pure Sciences, and Computer science and IT.
- The department of Nursing and health professions program is approved by the state of Illinois Department of Professional Regulation and the other baccalaureate or master’s programs at the university are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education as well.
- Moreover, the business programs are also accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and programs, and several others such as Aviation programs, Athletic Training Education Program, and All Teacher Education programs are also accredited by several other council boards.