Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
About Coast Mountain College
The Coast Mountain College is a credited post-secondary educational establishment that assists diverse communities and novicessituated in British Columbia’s beautiful northwest region including the Great Bear Rain Forestand the Haida Gwaii. The college was established in 1975 in Terrace, British Columbia as North West Community College. Subsequently the boundaries of the College gradually expanded and nine regional campuses started serving 34 communities, where the College deliversthe students with groundbreaking programs that lead to sustainable and fruitful careers.
The Coast Mountain Collegeis known to supportrealistic learning situationsso that the students learn to focuson the region’s distinctive cultural legacies thatenable them to connect with the community and intermingle with the region’s spectacular and rugged environment.
Why Coast Mountain College
The College offers innovative programs and courses that specifically respond to the fluctuating needs of apprentices, delivering all the skills indispensible in today’s competitive job markets.
Aboriginal students includeapproximatelyabout 30% of the region’s population which is the highest among all of the British Columbian College regions. At the Coast Mountain College campus, Aboriginal students make up 40% of the student body.
Student Services are accessible for international students from the time they express their interest in the Coast Mountain College until the time of the completion of their respective courses at the College. Theservices are offered through the Student Support Team that is available to help the students around the clock.
The programs offered at the Coast Mountain Collegeoffer a first-class, bespoke experience at very reasonable tuition fee structure. The region’s affordable cost of living united with Coast Mountain, British Columbia’s spectacular natural beauty createsa package that’s hard to resist. Surrounded by the breathtaking mountain ranges, the college campuses have small town sociability and a high quality of living.