Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
About Canada College
Canada College has been serving students from across Canada and globe for over years. Since its formation, the school has dedicated on providing distinction in language and technical skills training. The school has a well-earned repute for meeting the needs of international students both educationally and professionally.
Why Canada College
Accreditations: The College has been accredited by Designated Learning Institution by CIC: DLI # O19338447695, Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur (permit #693 550), and Emploi Quebec (permit #0051844). Furthermore, the College has been recognized by National Association of Career Colleges (NACC), Human Resources Canada, TESL Canada, Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers, IELTS – IELTS Official Test Centre, ETS Testing( Official TOEFL iBT® test centre), and TEFaQ, TEF – Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Official TEFaQ and TEF test center).
Competitive courses: The College is known to offer competitive and internationally branded courses both nationally competitive and internationally to the students across the globe.
College partnerships: The College has always been pro-active to seek partnership with public and private sectors, community establishments, other educational institutions, and different government departments to offer best placement facilities to the students.