Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Aviron Technical Institute
Established in 1937 as a trade school, Aviron Technical Institute was created with the combination of knowledge and expertise of Capitaine W. J. Guy (aviation pioneer) and Simon F. Flegg (European industrial educator). The school is located in Montreal and it has currently 600 students enrolled. Students passionate for fields such as electricity, auto mechanics, industrial drafting, and welding can shape their careers in the best way possible by studying at Aviron Technical Institute. Graduates of this institute have been selected by renowned companies across the globe. Aviron is licensed by the MELS. This institute provides the best means and the tools necessary for students to gain hands-on experience while they study.
Why Aviron Technical Institute?
- Awarded for Business Excellence: The teaching staff is expert in its respective area and students are given the training by combining practical experience with theory. Due to the quality of Aviron delivers, it has been awarded the Consumer's Choice Award for Business Excellence for continuously two years.
- Student Services: At Aviron, students are offered with excellent services so that they have no difficulties while adjusting in the new environment and also after graduating they are able to pursue their professional careers in the best way possible. Services such as Academic Counseling, Financial Aid, Resume Writing, Career Guidance and Interview preparations prepare students well for the real world.
- Courses meeting industry standards: Courses at Aviron are devised in a way that they meet the industry standards. Students are prepared to meet the needs and demands of the future in their area of interest. With over 60 professors certified by the minister of education, Aviron makes sure that each student is ready to succeed in the competitive work place.