Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
Why Study in Canada?
The high standards of Canadian educational system & outstanding quality of Canadian institutes are acknowledged globally.
Canada has one of the best & most reputed education systems in the world.
Canada offer’s wide option in term of program/ institute/ university.
Canada provides an opportunity to gain practical work experience through cooperative work term.
More than 1, 75,000 international students chose Canada as the preferred choice of study in the world. Canadian universities & colleges offer multiple option of education like diploma & bachelor at undergraduate level, Masters, PG diploma and PhD at graduate level.
Tuition Fee/ Canadian Institute charge low tuition fee as compare to other English speaking countries.
Students in Canada are entitled to work on campus/ off campus part time during their studies.
Canada offer post study work permit of minimum 1 year to maximum up to 3 years depending upon the duration of their studies.
International student can apply for permanent residency under various categories like Canadian experience class, Provincial Nominee program/ permanent Immigration options for international student who graduate from post secondary program in Canada.
Gain Canadian work experience while studying by working part time on campus without a work permit and off campus with a work permit.
Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process.
Spouse/ Commonâ€“Law-Partner of international students are eligible to work in Canada while their partner study.
UN has ranked Canada as one of the best place in the world to live in.
Canada boasts a wide range of quality educational institution for both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines.
It is a multicultural country with a high standard of living.
Canada provides a lot of merit based and institution based scholarship program.
Canada has the multicultural society supporting and respecting customs and traditions of different cultures. If you are looking to Study in Canada, consult Canam to choose the relavent course, top universities & colleges.