Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
MBA in Canada
Across the Canadian market, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a widely preferred choice for international candidates owing to the high paying and top-notch job positions available in the rapidly growing organizations. In fact, a number of colleges and universities offer business programs along with co-op and apprenticeship programs, which allow candidates to work in-field to bag hands-on experience in the selected domain. In addition, the candidates learn about the new advancements in the industry, equip themselves with industry know-how; get global exposure and nurture their key skills in order to work brilliantly in the highly competitive business environments.
Pursuing MBA in Canada
Every year, a plethora of students from across the globe get enrolled in the Canadian colleges and universities for pursuing their undergraduate and graduate studies. The top five streams, in which students majorly apply for in Canada, are:
- Business management
- Hospitality management
- Health science
- Science and engineering
- Information technology
Attributes of studying MBA in Canada
According to the market research, every passing year, a multitude of students from all over the world apply to the Canadian institutions for pursuing MBA and the demand keeps growing incessantly as the course presents promising career prospects across industries include: human resources, marketing, information technology, finance, global management, health care administration, supply chain management, and public administration.
The reason behind opting to study for MBA in Canada may range from:
- Increasing awareness among parents
- Willingness to invest in the quality education to help their children outshine and work in leadership positions.
- Canadian colleges offer a right platform for aspirants to elevate their skill-sets, get industry know-how and learn all tricks of the trade to work fearlessly in the fiercely competitive business environments in emerging and developed countries.
- The MBA aspirants need not to worry about paying the complete tuition fees, as they can just pay one semester’s fee to begin their amazingly intellectual study experience in the country.
Top MBA Colleges in Canada
The list of top most institutes offering MBA in Canada, include: Concordia University, Queen’s University, University of Calgary, University of Regina, University of Alberta, Lakehead University, University of British Columbia and the University of Montreal, and so on.
Choosing the apt MBA College in Canada
Before you make a final call on the institute where you would like to pursue your MBA, it is important to consider few things to suit your requirements. Take a glance through the websites of the institutes to find out which will be an ideal choice for you in terms of:
- Understanding course curriculum and internship options
- Infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities
- Fee structure
- Understanding the targeted career objectives
- Financial capability to pay the living expenses
Besides that, the students can also Google out all the latest news and research reports to know where the college/university stands in terms of ranking, expertise, and success rate of the available programs, it offers.
Also, they must ensure that the institute is accredited by a recognized body and offers degrees that are well-recognized across the world. And lastly, they can get in touch with the ex-students of the college or the university via a student’ss alumni network and share their concerns.
Eligibility to secure admission in MBA in Canada
For getting admission in MBA, a candidate must have four years of undergraduate degree, which must be equivalent to Canadian degree along with a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score, and relevant full-time work experience.
In the case of a foreign student, who is not a native speaker, has to clear language proficiency test by appearing in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. Once they fulfill all the admission requirements, applicants can easily apply for a study permit to Canada, which they can receive in a span of just five weeks.
After completing MBA from a Canadian University, the candidate can explore a horde of job prospects in Canada and in their home country as well. Towards the end, I believe that pursuing MBA in Canada offers the best of the career prospects for the aspiring candidates. The candidates become industry-ready with a fairly enhanced skill sets in the chosen field. Also, MBA graduates can further apply for the leadership positions at the renowned organizations and work successfully in the highly demanding sectors and varied work cultures.
Still confused and worried!!! Forget everything and just visit us. Help us to serve you better.