Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
Masters in Canada
Are you an aspiring candidate and contemplating to study masters in Canada, then you are heading in a right direction. Have you ever wondered, why? Let me help you with it.
Canada has one of the best universities that are highly ranked among top 100 universities of the world. The country’s education system is quite advanced and offers an intellectually enriching learning environment, program variety, internship opportunities, internationally recognized degrees and much more. As compared to the US, Australia, UK and New Zealand, Study in Canada is the much sought after country, in terms of providing higher education affordable tuition fees and living expenses for staying in Canada to pursue higher studies.
In addition to it, the master’s program gives an opportunity to students to gain industry experience via internships. Moreover, it’s a diverse country with multi-cultural societies, beautiful traveling destinations, and a tranquil environment. In fact, the lower crime rates make it a perfect hub for an increasingly amazing living experience. And last but not least, the country gives scholarships to the extremely intellectual students. All in all, the country is regarded as safe and sound and gives a welcoming environment for the international students.
Considering the numerous benefits, the students who wish to pursue masters in Canada, can apply for admission into universities to enrich their skills, knowledge, and get a global exposure, which will facilitate in opening up new boulevard of career opportunities their way. Believe it or not, but every year, massive numbers of students apply for higher education in Canada considering factors such as, employment opportunities, for which, they do not need to apply for study permit as they can take up part time jobs while studying.
Masters Degree in Canada
The interested candidates can pursue masters in Canada in the following fields of interest, that comprises of Business Administration, Engineering, Biotechnology, Healthcare, Information technology / Network and Telecommunications, Education, Media or Visual & Performing Arts, Hospitality & Tourism, Environmental Sciences, and much more.
Eligibility criteria for admission
- Those who are looking to pursue Masters in Canada should have an education equivalent to the Canadian education system and have scored good marks in high school and graduation (at least 55% and above).
- For the international students, it is essential to prove their language proficiency and they must have scored at least 6.5 bands in the IELTS. Also, the band requirements vary from university or university depending on the kind of a program, the student wishes to get enrolled into.
- Lastly, for taking admission into particular programs, it is necessary to have a work experience. For example, if you’re going for MBA for acquiring specialization, you need to have a minimum work experience.
To conclude, we would like to add here that before you make up your mind for pursuing masters in Canada, it’s important to cross-check program options in various universities. A careful consideration and research are essential to find an ideal program, which is in line with your previous studies. Don’t just apply for programs without checking the overview of the program, admission requirements, employment opportunities available, and your financial capability.
In case, you find it difficult to scout best universities or a relevant master’s program in sync with your previous studies, it’s best to take advice from Canam Consultants, which is a north India’s leading immigration consultant with years of experience.