Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Vancouver Film School
Vancouver Film School (VFS) boasts of having secured second rank in the list of top 100 international animation schools across the globe for the year 2015. Zeroing down on VFS for studying animation is the most logical extension for anyone aspiring to become an expert animation professional. The college swanks about 5,000 + students in past one decade and in 2014 the college’s alumni has worked on films and games that have earned over $18 billion.
Are you looking for the training and higher learning in all areas related to media and entertainment production? If yes then your search ends at VFS, the world's preeminent center for both. Vancouver Film School (VFS), located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada founded in 1987. VFS aims to ensure that the graduates from the university could be seen as positively and significantly distinguished from graduates of all other programs. The school is driven by innovation, passion, experience and the 'results'. The school VFS plays a central role in the city's creative development, providing a constant stream of talent to North America's third largest film, television, design, animation and video game production centre.
Why Vancouver Film School
The reasons for selecting VFS are:
Unique educational model:
The unique educational model followed by the School balances theory and hands-on production so that, after just one year, the student is prepared to launch the dream career.
VFS Faculty are experienced, established, award-winning professionals who work for top studios, and the Advisory Boards of industry leaders help shape curriculum so the programs stay fresh and current.
Awards and Accolade:
VFS alumni have been honored at the Oscars and Emmys, have premiered at major international festivals, and work at top companies like Pixar, Lucas film, and Blizzard – all as a result of professional-quality reels created at VFS.