Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
University of Saskatchewan
Here is your chance to explore SIAST, a university offering innovative education, which is valued for student success and progressing economic prosperity. Recognized across the globe for post secondary technical education, skilled training and doe its expertise and innovation is Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST). Around 15,000 students were enrolled in SIAST programs in the most recent academic year; additionally, the organization drew almost 25,000 individual course registrations. SIAST operates its campuses in Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon and provides distance courses and programs.
Why University of Saskatchewan
The Institute follows high standards of ethical behavior and personal accountability. SIAST do the right thing based on sound principles, good character and caring for others.
The institute encourages entrepreneurial thinking that cultivates creativity, agility and ongoing learning in the pursuit of excellence
SIAST diverse cultures, heritages and opinions in its efforts to enrich the learning and work environment and foster inclusive decision making.
The institute achieves results by working effectively with others to engage, support and inspire action. It motivates others through its vision, courage to take risks and commitment.
Communication. We engage in honest, focused consultation and in the open exchange of ideas to inspire informed decision making, build relationships and foster authentic partnerships.