Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About University of Manitoba
Students looking for a university that offers something more than academics than their search end at The University of Manitoba (U of M). Located in Winnipeg, U of M is a public university in the province of Manitoba, Canada and it is also Manitoba's largest, most comprehensive, and only research-intensive post-secondary educational institution. The university offers more than twenty faculties to explore. The U of M offers more academic programs, support for students, campus services, scholarships and bursaries than any other post secondary institution in the province. And that means more opportunities to turn a great education into an amazing career. The university offers over 100 student groups and recreation clubs, travel exchange programs, co-op work opportunities and community service projects at home and abroad.
Why University of Manitoba
The reasons for taking admission in THE UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA (U of M) are:
Students’ success rate:
Produced more Rhodes Scholars than any other university in Western Canada. Student success shows up everywhere, from kinesiology students earning Canada's highest success rate in their certification exam.
World class instructions:
Offers world-class instruction from award-winning professors and researchers, they also have the opportunity to work alongside these great minds, gaining research experience at the undergraduate level.
The University has a legacy of groundbreaking research in nanotechnology, functional foods and nutraceuticals, HIV/AIDS, and climate change.
Bison sports program:
The Bison sports program is a source of great pride at the University of Manitoba.
Flexible learning environment:
The student-focused first year program provides a flexible learning environment for students to explore their interests.
With tuition fees lower than most other Canadian universities and an affordable city to call home, the students enjoy a high-quality education at a very reasonable cost.