Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Trent University
As a student if you are looking for a distinguished university in the area of humanities, social sciences and natural sciences than you search may end up at Trent University. The Trent University located along the Otonabee River in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada is recognized across the globe for providing an exceptional world view, producing graduates who are ready to succeed and make a difference in the world.
Why Trent University
Trent University is a perfect choice for you to pursue your studies because it:
Strikes unique balance:
Trent is renowned for striking a unique balance between outstanding teaching and leading-edge research.
Highly innovative faculty:
The University is consistently recognized nationally for faculty who maintains a high level of innovative research activity and a deep commitment to the individual student.
Size of the campus:
Trent has an appropriate size of the campus that is perfect the match the requirements of the students. The student will experience university like an individual and never like a number.
The University is focused on student. The faculty and staff know the student by name and understand students’ goals very well.
Services offered to students:
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is the co-ordination point for a range of departments that provide services to students on campus. These services include, career counseling, personal counseling, residence and food services, a student health clinic, the office for students with disabilities and the Spiritual Affairs coordinator.