Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
University of Waterloo
If you are looking for a University that is at the forefront of innovation, conducts world-changing research and inspired teaching, then University of Waterloo is the obvious choice. The university proudly embraces its connections to the industry and encourages partnerships in learning, research, and commercialization. The university has an impact that is felt around the globe, and is consistently ranked among the top universities in Canada and the world. The University is dedicated to move the world forward and conduct pioneering research and innovations.
Why University of Waterloo?
Location: The University of Waterloo is located at the heart of Canada's technology hub, with nearly 36,000 full- and part-time students in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Leading research and innovation: The University is ranked as Canada's most innovative University with conduction ground-breaking research in science and engineering, health, environment, arts and social sciences.
Co-op education: The co-op students from University of Waterloo graduate with up to two years of paid work experience, a network of contacts and experience-rich resumes.