Study in USA
About English as a Second Language International (ESLi)
English as a Second Language International (ESLi) is a pathway program which prepares the international students for succeeding academically in North American Universities by improving their English language skills. IELTS or TOEFL is not required. After the completion of the program, the universities of ESLi guarantee placement to students who are academically qualified. The submission of GMAT or GRE exams scores are not required while applying to the graduate programs. Rather, the universities that are affiliated by ESLi allow the students to take the exams at the end of the Pre-University level of the ESLi program. The students can fully avail all the facilities, services and activities offered at the campus. Rigorous English language instruction is given to the students for 25 hours per week. Intensive training is given to improve their listening, reading, composition, speaking, vocabulary and grammar.
Why English as a Second Language International (ESLi)
- Academically qualified students can avail substantial scholarships once they enter the degree program.
- The students have a choice between Academic English & University Entrance or English Only studies. The ESLi host universities offer admission to the university degree programs upon successful completion of the ESLi program to those students who are academically qualified.
- ESLi language centers are incorporated into the socio-cultural as well as the academic life of each host university so as to give the students an enriching study abroad experience.
- The determination of level of instruction of the student is done through a placement exam when the students get enrolled in ESLi.
- Focus is given on the individual's requirements and goals.
- All ESLi language centers provide Airport pick up service.
- Study tours for groups at ESLi's Canada location during summers and winters.
Following are the host universities of ESLi in the US:
- Full Sail University
- Humboldt State University
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- University of Wisconsin-Superior
- West Texas A&M University
- Western Kentucky University