Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Douglas College
A career means loving what you do and being good at it, is what we believe at Douglas College. Founded in 1940, Douglas College has been recognized for providing the most inspiring and relevant educational experience to students. While supporting students who are aiming towards their ultimate goal of professional success, Douglas College International Department and Douglas College community as a whole defines the new heights of exposure, knowledge and learning.
Coming forward with myriad of opportunities given to students, Douglas College enables students to transfer to a different university or college after two years. With access to over 1000 courses, the College has transfer agreements with universities in Canada, the US, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America.
Why Douglas College
Douglas is a post-secondary institution near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada having major campuses in New Westminster and Coquitlam and a Training Centre in Surrey.
- Campus Facilities
Having primary goal of maintaining grounds, buildings and equipments at a high level and provide students a well maintained and pleasing campus environment.
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
The College significantly acts in the safety, security and risk management of the surroundings creating healthy environment for students to pursue their learning, work and activities in the premises.