Study in USA
About Claremont Graduate University
Founded in 1925, the Claremont Graduate University has no comparison with any other university in the nation. CGU is an independent institute, which is 100% devoted towards the graduate studies. Spread over an area of 19 acres, the tree-lined campus of CGU stretches 35miles east of Los Angeles. Its Five academic schools grant doctoral and master's degree in 22 different disciplines. A student receives all the attention needed because of the fact the university holds small classes with a limited enrollment number. The university has always encouraged its students to pursue the academic interests with choice and the research agenda, which play a great role in transcending the boundaries in between the individual departments.
Why Claremont Graduate University
- First, the Students CGU is a place where a student is sure to get personal attention and is free to contact the world-class faculty and resources. Here, one can learn, grow, live and explore all at once. Furthermore, the students are encouraged to pursue a wide academic path.
- Graduates and only graduates In CGU, the professors are "only graduates", means all the professors are committed to you and the highest of all studies, for example, services, teachings, and scholarships.
- The real world and the real skills It is in addition to the theoretical knowledge, the students are exposed to the live and case studies, which helps in check a student's problem-solving techniques, stress level, knowledge and the skills that an employer may seek.
- Student Faculty Relation The student-faculty ratio at CGU is 12:1, which means that the students can easily contact and interact with the faculty personally.
- The best Location one can find Location has always been a point of issue when a student has to shift. However, CGU is located just 35 miles from the world's most diverse metropolitan city, Los Angeles. On the other hand, Malibu, the wild of San Gabriel Mountains, Santa Monica, Pasadena, the amusements of Hollywood and the California Desert are just a drive away.