Study in USA
About Post University
Founded in 1890, Post 1890 University has evolved and developed a lot. The university is extremely devoted towards its students and therefore, it adapts and changes according to the needs of its students. To offer the students more flexible learning options, the university became a leader in online and hybrid education. High quality education and exceptional student support services are offered at the university. The traditional New England campus fosters an environment where students can live and learn and experience the vibrant culture and integrated community. The university is located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Why Post University
- The Connecticut Office of Financial and Academic Affairs for Higher Education has licensed the university.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc
Career Driven Education:
- Practice-based teaching methods are used by the faculty members who are leaders in their fields.
- The students get hands-on experience even before they gradate
- Through the well-balanced flexible education, the university prepares the students for a wide range of careers.
- The university provides education benefits to military personnel in 1976.
- GI Jobs has selected the university as a top military friendly school for the 4th consecutive year.
- Unique educational opportunities for active duty, National Guard and veterans, as well as their eligible family members are offered at the university with the help of its faculty members and staff.
The University has the followings schools in which the various programs are offered:
- School of Arts & Sciences
- John P. Burke School of Public Service & Education
- The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business