Study in USA
About Pace University
Producing thinking professionals since 1906 by providing high quality education Pace University focuses on liberal learning in between the advantages of the New York Metropolitan area. Pace university is a private university with campuses in New York City and Westchester Country. The resources of the university play a very vital role in the realization of the individual dreams of achievement. The mission is voiced by its motto: Opportunitas. The university has transformed into a modern university after World War 2 with a focus on the liberal arts and sciences. The university is shaped by its continuing traditions of innovation and opportunities. Pace University is committed to provide access to a miscellaneous population while innovating to meet the needs of the global economy.
Why Pace University
- It is one of the largest universities in New York State
- The management is fiscally sound
- Million dollar physical plant
- Emphasizes on global perspective with an increasing array of study abroad options
- Academic preparation is balanced with professional experience
- Scholarly activities are encouraged
- Scholarships that relate classroom experience and involve students in research process are invited
- 37 Fulbright scholars have been produced by the university since 2002
- Focuses on international recruitment
The university offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs in its College of Health Professions, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, School of Law, and Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information System.