Study in USA
Oregon State University
Located in Corvallis which is one of the safest, smartest and the greenest small cities in the country, Oregon State University is a foremost public research university. The university was founded in 1868 and is one of the only 2 universities in the U.S. to have space grant, sea grant and sun grant designations. The university has 11 colleges and a statewide economic footprint of $2.232 billion. The university makes an impact across Oregon through its groundbreaking research initiatives.
Why Oregon State University?
Marine Studies Initiative: A new model has been launched by the university so as to tackle the emerging issues and challenges faced by the Oregon and the Earth.
Accreditations & Accolades: Following are the awards and accreditations given to Oregon State:
- Oregon State has been named as one of the 44 Best Buy Schools in the nation by The 2016 Fiske Guide to Colleges.
- The University was placed in the top 125 colleges in the western U.S. by the Princeton Review.
- Forbes has ranked Oregon State as the number 4 best college town.
- U.S. News & World Report named Oregon State among the "Best Global Universities" (Top 2 percent in the world).
- Oregon State's E-campus was ranked in the top 10 for online bachelor's degree programs by U.S. News & World Report.
Division of International Programs: The integration of international students with the environment of the university is taken care of through this division. The international programs of the university play a vital role in internationalization. It works with together with the INTO OSU with a collective goal of experiencing international student experience.
The University has the following academic colleges. 200 undergraduate and 100 graduate degree programs are offered through these 11 colleges.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Public Health and Human Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine