Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
Students looking forward to fulfill their educational dream in applied arts and technology can explore Northern College, in Northern Ontario. The college is spread over an area a 58,000 sq. miles or 150,200 sq. km. It has four campuses including Haileybury Campus, Kirkland Lake Campus, Moosonee Campus and Timmins Campus. The college mainly focuses on removing the educational barriers to student’s success. The college readily makes available the necessary resources and supports to help students achieve their goals and prepare themselves with job ready skills for entry into the workforce and rewarding careers.
Why Northern College
The reasons for opting Northern College for education may include:
Efficient faculty and Staff:
The College boasts of having faculty and staff that is ready to assist students with financial aid problems, transfer requirements, tutorial needs and a host of other services and success strategies.
Wide variety of courses:
The College offer over 75 full-time and part-time certificate, diploma, and apprenticeship programs.
The College also offers Courses and programs through correspondence, Contact North/Contact Nord, and OntarioLearn.
Web based courses:
The College also offers over 800 web-based courses. Programs are well respected in the areas of Trades and Technology, Health Sciences (human and animal), Human Services and Mining.
Many accredited programs and courses recognized by related professional associations are also available at the college.
The College also offers many transfer agreements with other colleges and universities.