Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
(NYIT) NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
NYIT was founded in 1955 as a private not-for-profit university in the State of New York, U.S.A. It now has campuses in Manhattan, Long Island, the Middle East, China, and Vancouver, Canada. NYIT gives its students a unique option to graduate with the same NYIT degree from any campus with complete internal transferability of credits. NYIT-Vancouver offers two-year postgraduate programs, primarily Master of Business Administration and Master of Science. The institute is well –known EQA-designated Post Secondary School in British Columbia and it has received the approval from British Columbia's Ministry of Advanced Education in Canada as well.
- Employment Ready Courses:
The career services at NYIT help students to find a path to success. 93.4% of NYIT graduates are employed within six months of graduation. NYIT is ranked among the top 100 private universities with the highest-paid graduates.
- Availability of Degrees in Demand:
NYIT’s programs are technology-infused and career-oriented and the curriculum provides a strong foundation for career growth. The accredited programs in architecture, business, engineering, nursing, education, health professions are up to date; future focused, and addresses employers’ needs which give a competitive edge to graduates.
- Study in New-York
Students can start their degree programs in Vancouver and complete them in New York, the flagship campus of NYIT’s Global Exchange program. This unique option helps students to explore new cultures and career paths from around the world.
- Campus Location:
As one of the most admired travel destinations in the world, Vancouver boasts moderate weather and is consistently ranked among top three cities in the world to live. The campus is located in the city center within close proximity to all public amenities.
- Career Services:
Students at NYIT-Vancouver are provided with career services like Personal career advising, Training in resume-writing and interview skills, Career-oriented field trips to companies and Networking events for students, alumni, and industry professionals.