Study in USA
Michaelle Danner Acting School
Students looking to explore their education prospects in Acting have the best opportunity available at Michelle Danner Acting School. The acting studio is located in the heart of Los Angeles' entertainment industry in Santa Monica, CA. The school follows a mission of providing a creative home to a community of passionate actors. The studio's performing arts school originated in the year 2000 by world reckoned acting coach Michelle Danner.
Why Michaelle Danner Acting School
- Allow students to master the basics and improve their performances by on camera and on stage.
- Training with winning techniques of trade
- The philosophy that this Los Angeles Acting School follows helps artists in creating their independent box of acting tools when approaching a role or a scene whether it is for film, television or theater.
- Michelle Danner's Los Angeles acting school includes the Meisner Technique, Lee Strasberg's Method, Stella Adler, Stanislavski's System, Uta Hagen, and the Chekhov technique.
- The school possesses professional teachers who prepare and inspire students for acting careers with cutting edge technology.
- Students are offered safe and pro-active environment that promotes creativity. Also they are motivated to take risks and work on challenging and courageous material that will make them grow as actors.
- Small classrooms to provide every student an opportunity for full growth and exposure.
- Coaching by some of the most well respected acting coaches. Michelle Danner has herself worked with some of the big Hollywood actors. The faculty members of acting are graduates from some of the most renowned programs.
- Students here can explore the opportunity to audition for roles in Michelle Danner's latest movies, audition for the various theater productions, and participate in our yearly film festival.
- The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School at Edgemar Center for the Arts, offers sponsorship to international students who aspire to improve, their acting skill set.