Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Marine Institute
The Fisheries and Marine Institute is a campus of Memorial University of Newfoundland and is Canada's most comprehensive centre for education, training, applied research and industrial support for the ocean industries. The Marine Institute provides a vast gamut of comprehensive and industry-driven programs that are ranging from certificates to master's degrees. Apart from undergraduate and graduate degrees, the Institute also offers advanced diplomas, diplomas of technology and technical certificates. All the programs at the Institute are designed to provide optimum knowledge to the students required to succeed in the marketplace.
Why Marine Institute
Location: The Fisheries and Marine Institute is located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, and is one of the most respected leaders in applied research in the ocean industry.
Small Class sizes: The Institute has a very low student-teacher ratio that enhances the interaction between the students and the teachers and gives a more personalized experience.
Tuition Rates: The tuition fee at the institute is low as compared to the other institutes which make it easily accessible by the international students.
Applied Learning: The institute strives to inculcate the best possible hands-on learning practices and technology in its curriculum to keep the students updated.