Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About International College of Manitoba
International College of Manitoba (ICM) provides pathway programs to the University of Manitoba. It is Canada’s first university and is research oriented. ICM/University of Manitoba is located in Winnipeg, one of Canada’s most beautiful and affordable cities. ICM and University of Manitoba has most brightest and excellent faculty. The students while studying at ICM have full access to the facilities at University of Manitoba. Recognized as one of Canada’s premier institutions ICM in partnership with University of Manitoba are known for delivering the best education irrespective of caste, creed, sex, language, nationality, etc.
Why International College of Manitoba
Students are suggested to pursue their education from FIC at SFU because:
- Collaboration with Navitas: Studying at ICM/ University of Manitoba enables you to earn the benefits of programs delivered by Navitas group.
- International Recognition: Students at ICM/ University of Manitoba gain international recognition for their achievements.
- Extra academic hours: small classes and extra academic teaching hours ensure that the student grasps comprehensive knowledge.
- Attractive location: The University of Manitoba is located at one of the most attractive locations in Canada which is affordable and is equipped with all the basic amenities.