Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
Centre for Arts and Technology
Centre for Arts and Technology is widely known as one of Canada’s leading colleges in the field of digital arts and technical training. The college is recognized for producing successful graduates every year in the domains of animation, fashion design, filmmaking, audio engineering, graphic design, photography, interior design, and network security. The college strives to foster the overall development of its students by constantly nurturing them along their educational journey while motivating them to reach their full potential. The college also has strong links with the industry and uses advanced technologies to extend the best possible education to its students.
Why Centre for Arts and Technology?
Accreditation: The Centre for Arts and Technology Schools are accredited to Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) and British Columbia Education Quality Assurance.
Passion to succeed: The people at Centre for Arts and Technology are devoted towards the success of their students. The one common passion that drives all at the college is success.
Latest Technology: The College is known for its close links with the industry and the latest technologies used at the campus.
Empowering People: The College believes at empowering the lives of the students by providing them with quality education.