Study in Mexico
About Arkansas State University Campus Queretaro
With its first comprehensive U.S. public university campus in México, Arkansas State will escalate its mission of creating globally competitive opportunities for its faculty and students by leading the development and management of the Mexico campus. In partnership with Arkansas State University Campus Queretaro (ASUCQ), a México foundation, and government leaders in Querétaro, Arkansas State will lead this innovative project to influence the trajectory of higher education in a country ambitious for a sustainable democracy and socioeconomic progress. The campus will generate new revenue, provide access to multinational companies for strategic partnerships, and develop unique academic opportunities and professional exchanges
- Campus was inaugurated for construction in 2014, and classes are planned for start in 2017.
- The $75 million first phase develops 87 acres, including 17 acres of athletic fields and 800,000 square feet of academic and residential space.
- The campus will incorporate the A-State brand and logo and the university’s curriculum.
Why Arkansas State University Campus Queretaro
- Brand new campus
- Students can also learn Spanish
- Accredited by the US institution ( the higher learning commission) and Mexican education ministry
- Offers the same general education program as A-State with classes taught in English from professors with Ph.ds
- Initial academic targets are engineering, business management, science, humanities, social science, agricultural technology, and communications
- Promote Spanish as a second language program. All academic courses are taught in English
- The campus is surrounded by more than 1500 global companies