Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Acadia University
Since its inception in 1838, Acadia University has maintained a first-rate teaching environment providing up-to-date and rigorous education to its students. Acadia University certainly believes the importance of under-graduate education in an individual’s life and strives towards providing them the best of it so as to shape them into meaningful additions to the society. The students at Acadia University are ready for all the challenges faced academically or professionally. The students at Acadia are capable enough to excel at all the endeavors whether undertaking job after under-graduation or enrolling themselves into higher studies. The foundation of education laid at Acadia University reaps high dividends in the future!
WHY ACADIA UNIVERSITY?
Location: Acadia University is located in Nova Scotia’s historic and beautiful Annapolis Valley which is an added advantage of studying at Acadia.
Holistic educational experience: Acadia University has national and internationally recognized degree programs, small student-teacher ratio, rich learning environment, personal development programs providing a holistic approach to learning.
Research Centre: Acadia University provides exceptional opportunities to its students to experience research early in their lives which has played a vital role in establishing Canada’s research capacity.
Scholarships: Acadia University offers scholarships to the deserving candidates and also supports the students with financial assistance.